sábado, 5 de marzo de 2011

I don't or I can't write? I SIMPLY DON'T KNOW

What's the point? IS POINTLESS that's it but i can't let it go! the truth is that now i don't have the inspiration to write IT'S GONE .My ideas are incomplete or maybe the problem is my brain, everything up there is wrong!

That's what I think!... but today I came here ... and reading my blog i realised of something: I'M DOWN! since i didn't make it to france I HAVE NO INSPIRATION. Zero confidence on my own WHY? i'm a disaster and YES WE MAY HAVE TO ADD THE FACT THAT I'M NOT AT THE UNIVERSITY YET! oh yes of course! and normally anyone would say life sucks ! BUT IS NOT MY CASE !i say: I REALLY SUCK! NO TALENT NO NOTHING, NO SKILLS EITHER !


ACTUALLY I'VE LOST THE "PROUD OF MYSELF" I CAN'T SEE ME AT THE MIRROR AND SAY: CAME ON LUCIA YOU CAN DO IT ! YOU'RE PERFECT ! YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO SHINE! ! NO I DON'T! I'M NOT THAT , SUDDENLY I'M QUITE STUPID. Like if every single person had lied to me all my life but now everybody have decided to reveal me something : I'M NOTHING! I can't criticize people behaviour like before because I'm not smart! and silly people behave as the society does, without asking itself if it's good or not;...so I may start doing the same now...

Yes is truth I've admitted that! I've completely lost my mind! and the worst thing is: I'M NOT BRAVE ENOUGH to publish it on Spanish because deep inside I wished you were not smart enough to understand this.

1 comentario:

  1. Lucy! Don't be silly! You did make it to France, it was THEIR mistake, not yours! And you know that TUC was not What you were getting ready for, you'll make it! I just have to quote Polich:
    "Promise me you'll always remember:
    You're braver than you believe,
    and Stronger than you seem,
    and smarter than you think."

    Keep that in mind!

    Much love <3

    ResponderEliminar